Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Avatar Rpg set centuries befores the Cartoon takes place. What evil hides in the shadows and what new(or should i say old) elements will be discovered?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*ATTENTION!* Cats of the clans! The next Gathering is on Friday, 18 February so make sure you clear your schedule so you can attend this once a month, 1 day long event!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
free forum
Affiliate us now!
free forum
Hits
dejta
dejting
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is pepimix37

Our users have posted a total of 3 messages in 3 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 60 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:12 pm
Latest topics
» Positions of power needed!
A little welcome from the FaI Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 am by Gyron

» Character Template
A little welcome from the FaI Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 am by Gyron

» A little welcome from the FaI Team
A little welcome from the FaI Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 am by Gyron

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A little welcome from the FaI Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyron
Admin

A little welcome from the FaI Team Empty
PostSubject: A little welcome from the FaI Team   A little welcome from the FaI Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 am

Hello! We here at Fire and Ice Entertainment are so glad you could come! We hope you stay awile and chat or role play with us. For now the board is being built and we havent finhsed making changes so dont worry because we will be finished soon! Will you wait check out our other forum and see its progress! If you are on the Avatar-RV site then go to the Warriors-DA site, and vice versa.

Well i geuss I should formally introduse the FaI Team!

Founder - Austin (Grazian)

aaand thats it, I've been running it by myself for awile, but ive got positions open!

I need graphic desighners, coders, anything. Also for you people who have connections, FaI is in the process of making an online game and I thought if anyone had anything useful if its skills, ideas, Funding, anything! We could use your help. If you apply for any position, i might not accept you right away, i would like to get to know you first before i go and risk the future of the entire site!

Also for funding, if anyone has money to spare, we could use a real domain or both the forums, and maybe even a real site thats not just a forum(thats where the coders would come in.).

Well anyways, thank you all for your time and patients and i hope to see you in the chat or get a pm from you soon!

-Fai Team
Back to top Go down
https://riseofchaos.forumotion.com

A little welcome from the FaI Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Rpg|Rise of Chaos :: General Information :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: